Section 8 Meetings for Bargaining Units 1 & 10
Mahalo to all of you who were able to join us for our first ever Section 8/Stop Work Meetings on Zoom. We realize it was a big step in adjusting to the new meeting format, and we appreciate your flexibility. Thanks to your participation and great questions, comments, and feedback, the meetings were a tremendous success.
For those who weren’t able to attend the meetings or would like to watch them again, the video is now available on the UPW website. We have also compiled some of the commonly asked questions from our sessions.
Accessing the Meetings
A video of the Section 8 meeting is now available. Due to security purposes, we will only be making the video available to our members. In order to access it, you must be a registered user of the UPW website. Instructions on how to access the video are provided below:
How to Access the Section 8 Video and FAQ
- Click on this link or on the image below to access the video. You can also visit: https:www.upwhawaii.org/section8/video.
- It will take you to a login screen.
- If you are a registered user, enter your login information under the “Existing Users” section and click the “Login” button.
- If you are not a registered user, complete the “New User Registration” portion below the “Existing Users” section and click on Register. You will be granted access after confirming your membership.
- If you can’t recall your password, click on the “Forgot Password. Click here to reset” link at the bottom of the “Existing Users” section.
- Upon successful login, you can access the video and FAQ page.